Snow-Falling-Effect

Monday, June 29, 2015

My Third Quote :3DQC


I have been nominated in this 3 Day Quote Challenge by my blogger friends Kiran Acharya and Ravish Mani.
There are quotes which have enlightened me at one time and evoked literary pleasure at other and helped in refining my thoughts. But for this challenge I am sharing my own thoughts as quotes :)


Image courtesy : Here 


The Rules 
  1. Post a favorite and a different quote of yours for 3 consecutive days, from any book or author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.
My nomination for Day 3 is -


who blogs wonderfully at MeowsMusings .I  hope we will get some amazing quotes from the traveler lady !!

8 comments:

  1. We do not have control over the situation but acceptance. Willful acceptance is the key to liberation & peace. Very profound quote indeed. I'm always fond of your spiritual depth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coming from you its something Ravish . Thanks again for the encouragement and the tag :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quote. Acceptance also allows peace and forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Rachna .. I accept it :D :P :) Glad to be back in touch dear :)

      Delete
  3. Acceptance sorts out most of the problems. Well written quote. You are amazing, Kokila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Meera .. and the best thing I found about willful acceptance is that it stops that phase of dilemma and inactivity ..
      Thanks for visiting the sunshine dear :) :)

      Delete
  4. Very nice quote indeed Kokila. Acceptance of a situation, instead of questioning why me etc?- though very hard sometimes is the only way to move forward. Also, interpreting your quote as acceptance into a group (of good people :) also provides immediate relief, action and peace :)
    Thank you for inviting me into this 3 day quote challenge. I would love to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Devi for the accepting the tag :) :) The feeling of being connected with good and empathetic people is a blessing which I can boast of having you as a friend. I am looking forward fro your quotes :) :)

      Delete

Your views and thoughts make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...