Snow-Falling-Effect

Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Second Quote : 3 DQC

I have been nominated in this 3 Day Quote Challenge by my blogger friend Kiran Acharya and Ravish Mani .There are quotes which have enlightened me at one time and evoked literary pleasure at other and helped in refining my thoughts. But for this challenge I am sharing my own thoughts as quotes :)


Image Courtesy : HERE

The Rules 
  1. Post a favorite and a different quote of yours for 3 consecutive days, from any book or author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.
My nomination for Day 2 is -

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you find it beautiful .. must be true :) :P :)

      Delete
  2. The best is not always the RIGHT one...wise observation here, soul-sis.... love you... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear girl :) glad you liked it friend :) :)

      Delete
  3. Love the quote. Your deep insights are thought provocative. The more I read your posts, the more I admire you. I completely agree with the quote. That which is right is always more beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Kiran and by reading your work I knew you would definitely agree to it :)

      Delete
  4. Best doesn't mean beautiful. A thoughtful insight indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ravish ..glad that we are seeing eye to eye :) :P

      Delete
  5. The best may not be the right choice always but the right one is. Quite a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your views and thoughts make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...