Snow-Falling-Effect

I Am BACK !!

"Summer vacations at Mom's place" , the phrase is tempting and sounds of relaxation, sleep and sleep. 
Wake up to the Reality check - 47 degree of sweltering heat, hot winds and load shedding making even inverters and gen-sets puffing for a breath!  
Though catching up with old friends and younger brother's wedding made it a memorable one for me but it sure was a heck of a break which kept me busy for more than a month.
 
Now, once more,  the kids are back at school , Mom is with me at my place (Grinning with a 'G') and the ITian Bhai-Bhabhi, just back from the Mainland South Asia Tour are (once again) gazing at their respective computer screens ....... 

In short - 

Courtesy : Here

YES , That's It. 
Dearest friends and patient readers, motivating visitors and  lifeline buddies ....  Welcome Once Again.
Wait for a second, catch your breath and say HELLO ! to this Sunshine once more :) :) 

Courtesy : Here
leave some love and visit and watch this space for the same :)

23 comments:

  1. Welcome back :)


    You are nominated for 3 day quote challenge by me here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ravish :) and aate hi karya ka shubharambh Kara diya aapne :) :) punah dhanyawad :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Sougata ..Thanks a lot :D
      So Whatsup ... Will visit soon :) :)

      Delete
  3. Dear Kokila, good to see you, welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunt Mary ..what a pleasure to see you welcome me !Seems just like home. Eager to restart :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. A Big Hug dearest Soul-sis !!! Connecting back is sooooooooo gooooood :D :D :D

      Delete
  5. Hahaha, what a funny entry back to where you belong...welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alok... Your words are true - where I belong :D :D Thanks again :) :)

      Delete
  6. I's missing the sunshine in the clouds.Good times are beckoning once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunny smiles to you Uppal ji ..Its your wishes and guidance which constantly help in bringing out the sunshine from the blue clouds :) :) Thanks for being here :)

      Delete
  7. YAYYYYYYY my bestie is back!! muahhhhhh!!!! my sunshine is back :) and I am waiting for the quotes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I was dying to return !! thanks for the tag girl ..raring to write ...

      Delete
  8. Welcome back! Glad you are back after much needed break :-). Looks like you were more busy during your holidays than you are otherwise :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha HA Shashi .. that is the closest to truth comment dear :) I am glad you all are glad to see me back in :) Thanks friend :)

      Delete
  9. You were missed Kokila. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celestine for the welcome .. looking forward to reconnect :)

      Delete
  10. Welcome back Kokila, I've missed you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Barbara ..its wonderful to be welcomed by friends dear :) :) And I missed you and your sweet quaint posts a bit more ..I assure you :)

      Delete
    2. Thank-you Barbara ..its wonderful to be welcomed by friends dear :) :) And I missed you and your sweet quaint posts a bit more ..I assure you :)

      Delete

Your views and thoughts make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...